Hortensia Cleaning proudly announces our newest service available for New Jersey residents:
Due to the high demand from our customers, we have decided to include this option to our list of professional cleaning services.
What is a Housekeeping Manager?
A Housekeeping Manager is your personal household assistant & concierge. They are responsible for the day to day cleaning, maintenance and organization of your home, whether you are there or not, Part Day or Full Day.
Your Housekeeping Manager may also perform tasks related to well being of your family in order to relieve stress, such as being their for utility (gas, electric or cable) appointments. Picking up the children from day care or cooking meals for your family or an elderly parent.
- A daily or weekly house cleaning regiment
- Grocery shopping & errand running
- Child sitting services – parents night out or weekend getaway
- After school & bus stop pickups for your child
- Help & Companionship for a senior citizen or physically challenged parent, until you get home from work everyday
- Pet care schedule – dog walking, feeding & veterinarian appointments
These services can be done while you are on vacation, business trips, at work or just enjoying the day off.
Available on a Full or Part Day basis.
Please call 732-343-7902 to select your Personal Housekeeping Manager.