What’s included with a NJ residential home cleaning?
Our initial cleaning is a thorough deep clean to get your home to the level where we can easily and efficiently maintain our standard of cleanliness. Typically, we send out an expressly-trained cleaning team (headed by our Initial Cleaning Supervisor) to be sure we scour the nooks and crannies in order to get your space the cleanest it can be.
If you have weekly or bi-weekly service, we will send the same team to clean for you each time.
These are the standard tasks we tackle when we clean your home during an initial cleaning:
- Wash window ledges
- Clean light fixtures, ceiling fans, wall hangings, and blinds
- Spot clean walls and fingerprints
- Wash baseboards and chair rails
- Vacuum upholstered furniture
- Clean glass on entrance and French doors; clean sliding doors and tracks
- Remove cobwebs
- Empty wastebaskets and remove trash
- Make beds and change linens
- Scour and sanitize bathrooms
- Pick-up and straighten
- Clean exterior of kitchen cabinetry and appliances
- Clean kitchen table and counters; sanitize sink
- Vacuum and mop floors
- Clean mirrors and glass
- Dust furniture and decorative items
We then maintain these standards on every visit. Please contact us to setup a service schedule 🙂